Friday, October 7, 2011

Steve Jobs Left us Forever, Inspire us Forever



I was on Chinese National Day vacation when I heard that Steve Jobs left us forever on Oct 6th. I can't believe it. Although Mr. Jobs's resignation and the picture leaked from hospital shows he has suffered serious illness, I'm still not ready for it.
I never see him before, and I know most of the people who felt sad about the news are the same. I don't check and dig everthing he did as I adores a movie star. I'm pretty sure he has no idea of me, either. But I felt sad and some mixed feelings as I just lost something very important to my life but I don't know what it exactly is.

Steve Jobs inspires us and every young people who has a dream. In his long career, he has encountered a lot of troubles, first kicked off by Apple's boards and new companies he found hadn't gone well then, the turning point appeard when the Apple board asked him back to save Apple out of troubles. Still remeber what made John Sculley to join Apple, Mr.Jobs said"do you want to sell sugar water for kids for the rest of life". Yes, changes the world. That's what he attracts other genius to work for him and he contributes most of his life on it, which will never be completed. Out of people's widest image, iPad,iPhone as well as iPod sparks the world with extrodinary tide. We can feel his spirit from them.
Visionary, Creativity as well as strong abilities to drive the market, Steve Jobs left lots of amazing products to make our life easier and happier. He always know what we want even we don't know. Those products feature most exquisite profile, powerful functions from outside to inside. Its Mac series redefine PC. iPod replaces DVD,VCD and other traditional music player and are still highly sought after today. iPhone totally changes the way a phone should be look and equipped, making its rival totally mass up. And iPad has brought the tablet hit, which attracts many other giants to join the competition. We can hardly imagine a world without iPhone, iPod as well as iPad. Thanks to Steve Jobs.
Well, without Steve Jobs, what surprising I can expect from a world outside? What amazing products can bring so much joy as iPhone,iPad does? Well, God bless you, Mr.Jobs. You will inspire people years and years late.
This unaired video of Steve Jobs narrating that “Think Different” commercial.


No comments:

Post a Comment